Teddy Bear Clinic
Saturday, November 17, 2018
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Huntington Hills Community Association
520 78 Ave NW
Come celebrate National Child Day at the Teddy Bear Clinic. Bring teddy bears, dolls, or stuffed animals to this play health clinic. Children will meet a variety of health care providers who will give their teddy bear a “check-up.” Children will learn about different areas of health care in a fun and friendly manner.
Register for either a 10 a.m. or 11 a.m. time spot.
Calgary Play Summit
Transforming Calgary into the City of Play. Join Calgary’s Play Community as we work together to create a city that fully supports the benefits of play.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
New Central Library (802 3rd St. SE)
Highlights will include:
- Annual Calgary Play Charter signing
- Updates from 36 organizations who committed “Three Big Things for Play”
- Presentations from leading play experts, including Keynote Speaker Dr. Mariana Brussoni, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics and the School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia
- Innovative play events and breakout sessions
- If possible please wear blue in support of National Child Day